Agendas and Minutes
- Agendas are listed on the Website Calendar. If you believe there is a posting error, or you have a question pertaining to information on this page, please contact City Hall.
- All City Council Agendas are posted 72 hours prior to the meeting at City Hall. Notices which must be advertised are published in the Official City Paper.
- Completed minutes are usually available a month after the meeting date, allowing time for review, adoption, and posting of the final version.
- For a complete listing of all meetings schedules, please see the Website Calendar or the News and Public Notices Page.
- If you would like to have agendas, minutes and or other City information emailed to you, please Contact City Hall.
- If you want to be able to search documents such as agendas and minutes, please see the City Document Page.
- To have an item placed on an agenda or have any questions, contact City Hall.