Defendants are allowed to be on Deferred Disposition once a year in this Court.
- The Defendant must enter a plea of no contest or guilty and make a written request to the Court.
- Your request must be made by the due date on your citation.
- If your request is made by mail, it must arrive to the Court on or before the due date on your ticket.
- The amount of the fine and the court costs must be paid in full at the time of your request. Commercial License holders do not qualify.
- Contact the court at (972) 435-2380 to find out the deferred costs and fee amount.
- When a request is made to the court in a timely manner and all requirements are met, the defendant will be granted Deferred Disposition.