We also accept Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, and most major Credit Cards. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- You can pay using your credit card at the court window, online or over the phone.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, a convenience fee of 4% ($2.00 minimum) will be added to your payment amount and you must pay the fine amount IN FULL.
- If you cannot pay your fine in FULL, you must appear in person.
- IF YOU HAVE A WARRANT or THINK YOU MAY HAVE A WARRANT CONTACT THE COURT as soon as possible as your options will vary.
- Payment arrangements MUST BE MADE AT THE COURT WINDOW and can only be accepted with the Defendant present.
- The Court clerk will explain to you all of your options at that time.
- Please call in advance to request your first payment amount so that you are prepared when you arrive.
- Your initial payment must be received on or before your appearance date on your citation.
- If you require more than 30 days to pay your fine in full, a fee of $25 will be added for each offense, as required by state law.