Nolo Contendere (No Contest) or Guilty?
- If you desire to enter a plea of No Contest or Guilty and pay the fine on your citation, include your Personal Check, Cashier’s Check or Money Order for the fine amount and return it in person or by U. S. Mail, Federal Express or UPS with a letter stating your plea preference.
- Your plea and payment must be received on or before the appearance date on your citation.
- Contact the Municipal Court Clerk’s Office at 972-435-2380 for the correct fine amount or if you have questions.
Our mailing address is:
Maypearl Municipal Court
P.O.BOX 400, Maypearl
- If your plea and fine amount are not received on or before the appearance date, your fine may increase for failure to appear.
- If your citation goes into warrant status additional fees will apply.
- If you cannot pay your fine in full, you can make payments arrangements on or before your appearance date by coming to the Court window between the hours of 8:00 – 5:00 p.m. M-F, excluding holidays.
Your decision on what plea to enter is the most important decision you will have to make. Whether you feel that you are guilty or not, we suggest that you read the Plea Form before making your decision. The form also contains the Schedule of Minimum Acceptable Fines.